Has Anyone Heard of Fractora Laser? How Does It Compare to Fraxel?

What is the best laser for sagging skin and wrinkles? I am 40 years old but have very lax skin (starting to get jowls and turkey neck). I want to start laser treatments now to prevent my skin sagging further. Is this possible?

Fractora

Thank you for your question.  Fractora is not a laser but a fractional radio frequency device.  Much like fractional lasers it can be used to treat fine wrinkles (like the ones around the mouth and eyes) skin discoloration, small blood vessels and it will tighten skin.  Unlike lasers, radio frequency devices can be used safely on all skin types without risk of pigmentation changes. Your skin will be softer, smoother and look fresher. You will also build collagen over 4-6 months. There is very little down time as well. Good luck with in making a decision that is right for you.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel for radiant skin

Good morning,

There are many fractionated lasers in the market. We havent heard from fratora however I can talk to you about the benefits of Fraxel which is the Gold standard in this category.

Fraxel uses a patented farctional technology to target fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation,skin sagging penetrating deep into the skin. The surface of your skin will feel softer, smoother, look brighter and toned. In the next 6 months you will even see more improvement as the deeper layers of the skin continue to create collagen. You will need a series of treatments that will be tailored to your goals. 

Jhonny Salomon, MD