My boobs aren't showing nicely in pictures? (Photo)

Hi Guys, I got a breast revision about 2 years ago. I love the way they look without a bra and when I don't have a top on. However, I was aiming for that "fake look". When I lay down I don't see the "circle" look like every other girl. Sometimes my front profile is invisible but my side profile is lovely. Is there anything I can do? Do I need to tan my breast? Am I too white :( or do I have too much chest fat?

How to achieve the "fake look" with breast augmentation surgery?

Patients attempting to achieve the "fake" look often benefit from the use of  higher profile silicone gel breast implants or overfilled saline filled breast implants. Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) may be a very important part of the procedure as well.  The adjustment of the breast implant capsules may keep the breast implants higher on the chest wall and prevent displacement when patients lie down. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Upper cleavage

Based on your pics, and from what I see, you have a full, round, projecting look of your cleavage.  I would encourage you to really be careful.  Based on your comments, you seem to have met your goals for augmentation, and have a great result.  I'm sure to everyone else, you have the look you're speaking of, but maybe you see something different?  It is a slippery slope.  If you're happy with every other aspect and look great out of clothes, mission accomplished.

Cain R. Linville, MD
Houston Physician

Breast Show

So it sounds like you are mostly happy with your recent breast aug revision. Your breasts and every woman's breasts will always look a little different when standing vs lying flat, that just gravity. As for the fake look, you could always elect to go bigger or with a higher profile(depending on what you have now)

Fake look

They  look nice in the photo you posted. If you want more projection it may mean larger implants, or different bra.

My boobs aren't showing nicely in pictures?

They look pretty good to me. I would have to really talk to you about what you want because it sounds like you want to be bigger if you want the fake look. Also not all the clothes you wear will show that off. Tighter fitting stuff will but cute tops that are more flowing will not. It seems like you have a great revision but maybe what you really wanted was to be much bigger??Sincerely,DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Discontinuous perception

It appears that you have a perception problem. The fact that you like the way your breasts look indicate that you have a good outcome.  It is not possible with the human body to design an outcome and achieve it.

They are very evident and high in your photos. You state you are pleased with their appearance without a bra which is a great result as most women prefer how their breasts look better in clothing.If you want even more, consider larger saline implants after exam and consultation with a/ your plastic surgeon to discuss your options and expectations. 

Getting that fake look

Thanks for your question and photos. It seems to me that you are really asking for bigger breasts with more fullness on top. This could be achieved with either a bigger implant or perhaps a different style of implant that gives more upper pole fullness. I would speak to your PS and let them know your concerns. It's difficult to say much more than this without an exam. Good luck!

My breast results in and out of clothes

hi and thank you for the question. Based on the description you provided as well as the photos, it's a bit difficult to determine what your goals are. I think the best thing for you to do would be to discuss any concerns you have with your plastic surgeon. It would be helpful if you brought him or her example photos of the type a result that appeals more to you. Good luck to you.
Dr West

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon