Will this inner cleavage ripple resolve itself over time? (Photo)

I am a little over 2 months post op from my second breast augmentation. I had them redone to 533cc round silicone unders to give me more chest coverage due to my pectus excavatum. I am 5'6" and around 115lbs. I am very thin. I noticed the rippling around 3 weeks ago and I didn't have that with my first breast implants which were 304cc in the left and 339cc in the right. (Also round silicone unders and moderate plus profile). Will this resolve itself or will I need a 3rd breast augmentation?

From your photographs, I do see the wrinkle in the inner part of the right breast. Since this was not present with smaller implants, it may represent what is called a traction wrinkle. Here, the heavier new breast implant is pulling downward leaving a void where you're seeing this depression. Sometimes, a small fat graft to fill this in will ameliorate the situation. On occasion added support such as gala flex or Strattice on the bottom or a piece of Strattice near the traction wrinkle will solve the problem. I would have you wait several months before either of these procedures are contemplated. Best of luck.

Implant rippling

I see what you are concerned with.  At 2 months after surgery, I'd let things continue to heal for now.  Give it around 6 months before considering anything else.  If you are happy with the overall shape and appearance of your breasts at that point, and the only thing you are concerned with is the ripple, using fat grafting to help fill in and hide those ripples would be a better option than a 3rd augmentation.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Redo breasts augmentation ?

Dear Mommabell,     Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your problems. From observing your picture, you appear asymmetrical. Your right breast is smaller noticeably, which explains why your first surgeon used different size implants. You have asymmetrical wide cleavage with capsule contracture medially on the right breast , which might explain the ripple. You have large areolas with ptosis (droopiness) level 2.    I do not know if all those issues bother you, or if it is just the ripple. In any event, at 2 months after surgery, you might still be able to improve on your cleavage and hopefully on the ripple, by doing intense medial implant displacement massage for additional 2-3 months. At the end of that period, if the problem persist, consider medial capsulotomy (scar release) and larger implant to correct the problem and improve on the asymmetry. A mini lift procedure (donut, Benneli) might also help to improve on the ripple by tightening the skin and it will give perkier breasts with smaller and more attractive areolas.    Your best option (financially ) is to return to your surgeon, as long as he is an experienced board certified plastic surgeon, who can demonstrate to you that  he or she can achieve that improvement. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery and look for similar corrections. Otherwise, consult with other experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentations. Also check their reviews on 'RealSelf' for rating and positive experience reports.                                       Best of luck,                                                                     Dr Widder