Belly piercing ripped out/rejected. (photo)

I got my belly pierced , it was infected for a long time,1 day I realised the skin between my belly and the piercing was very thin & the next day it ripped out, I googled and found it was called rejection, it left these two little horns & I tried everything oils, creams it made it a little bit better but the scar is still there -doesn't hurt, purple, a little bit bumpy and it looks gross! I want to get my belly done again but how do I get the scar away first, surgey, laser, more oils and creams?

Belly button scar therapy

I would suggest twice daily Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams followed by laser therapy to help smooth out the scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Belly piercing ripped out/rejected.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  I think an umbilicoplasty is the best way to address the current appearance of your belly button by removing the horns of tissue and the thin skin in-between.  This can be done with a small in-office procedure by your plastic surgeon.  Hope this helps.