Indent in Chest After Gynecomastia Surgery, Why Would this Happen? (photo)

Hi doctors. Its me Jean again and i got a better picture to show what I believe to be a deformity (note I know its been too little time and changes might occur, but i am getting paranoid i saved an worked hard to have this operation.) P.S another two things i found at the top of my chest there is a hole and when i press on it, it sounds gushy i suspect fluids,but why would it dent?. And my right side when i flex the muscle there is a crater on the left of the nipple, please help.

Indentation Concern Following Gynocomastia Surgery

It's still early in your recovery from gynecomastia surgery. As you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. 

In the future, if you are still experiencing your crater concern, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.  They may possibly be able to address the issue with fat grafting or cosmetic fillers if you are a good fit.

It looks from your picture that you still have the drains in. It is way to early to see any results. You are very swollen to be able to see any results. I would not be flexing you muscle you can stir up bleeding.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)