Possible infection in rhinoplasty stitches? (Photo)

I asked a similar question yesterday and also saw a surgeon who said it seemed fine, but gave me erythromycin to take. However, this morning it seems to have become 10xs worse, much more painful and more unsightly...it's only day 6, but it looks different to other recovery pictures I've seen? I'm probably just being paranoid but I could do with some reassurance, thanks in advance.

Possible infection in rhinoplasty?

The skin looks red and angry. It probably is a cellulitis. The antibiotics is fine but the stitches also need to come out. Please contact your surgeon ASAP.
Kind regards.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Concerns after rhinoplasty

There is quite a bit of inflammation in the area and the increase in pain is concerning.  Your best option is to see your operating surgeon for an assessment.  This could also be an inflammatory reaction to something on the skin.  Has this area been taped or had antibiotic ointment on it?  If so, that could cause such an appearance.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon