Why has my jawline completely disappeared after neck and facelift? (Photo)

4 weeks post op (neck, face and endoscopic brown lift) and very worried that my jawline has completely disappeared. It looks awful :( Also, deep incision scar under left earlobe that seems to have 'stretched'? What can I do? Can it be restitched? It's so obvious. Finally, there are deep indentations in my left cheek when I try to smile. They are very painful. Is this normal after this operation? Any HONEST feedback welcome please.

Needs time

Your neck and jawline and scars need more time for improvement as it is still early and you are still swollen.
Best to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.