What is the average cost for under eye bag surgery? (Photo)

Price , average surgery time, results , schedule

LOWER LIDS IN FLORIDA

Lower lid blepharoplasty is a 30 to 40 minute procedure best performed under anesthesia as an outpatient. Patients go home with iced eye pads and return to office the following morning to check for hematomas. Sutures come out five days after surgery, at which office activity can be resumed. No exercise for three weeks at which time unrestricted activity can be resumed. Cost in Florida usually under $5000 for experts.

What is the average cost for under eye bag surgery?

Hello Sadamo,

The bags under your eyes would best be addressed with surgery.  You can consider the use of fillers but they would only partially mask the problem because of the size of your bags.  As far as costs it will vary widely.  Factors that go into cost include the city where surgery is performed (it costs a lot more do do business in certain areas), whether you are in a surgical center or a hospital, and who is doing your surgery.  I would estimate you will see prices ranging from around 4500-5000 on the low end up to about 10k on the high end.  Don't let price be oyur only deciding factor on where you go.  Rather, look at before and after photos and patient testimonials and consult with at least two facial plastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, or oculoplastic surgeons and see who you feel most comfortable letting operate on you.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eye Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Surgery costs will vary by expertise and location. I suggest you only go to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.