Looking for a Doctor in Miami Fl Who Does Alarplasty Base Reduction?

I am looking for a doctor who does the alarplasty base reduction in Miami Fl. I know that some doctors prefer to do the full surgery, but I'm actually looking to do just the alar base reduction. If anybody knows of a doctor preferably in Miami Fl, please let me know

Doctor Answers 1

Alar base modification

Dr. Richard E. Davis is a very highly regarded rhinoplasty surgeon in southern Florida.  He would be a great surgeon to consult with.  

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 57 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.