I had surgery to repair my left eyelid on July 8th 2016 and it feels as if there's no improvement. Any suggestions? (photo)

How long before I see some major improvement? How long before I can Play Sports or wash my eyelid gently? Although I am not sure if it has healed completely because it feels stiff to close my eye completely, Will I need a revision?

Not good photos

You need to have before and after photos for us to be able to help you better. We usually tell our patient to avoid strenuous exercises for 6 to 8 weeks, but you can take a shower after one or two days. It appears that you have had ptosis repair over your left upper eyelid. If that is the case, there maybe under correction of your ptosis.