After eyelid surgery 6 weeks ago, I'm left with a white line along my upper eyelash line both sides. Will this go away?

Can you tell me if this will go away and what it is please.

White line post bleph

Since you are only 6 weeks out it is tough to tell exactly what you are talking about but wound healing can take over a year so I would see your doc or be patient.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

White line after eyelid surgery

White line after eyelid surgery
photos would be most useful

Incisions fade after 4-12 months.  there is always a small scar
I will usually use sutures which will dissolve on their own, without need for removal. Initial mild discomfort is controlled with oral medication.
Patients who wear contact lenses can usually wear them again after 10–14 days.
Swelling, discoloration, and some bruising are to be expected. It is not unusual to have some difficulty seeing during the first day or two after surgery because of the swelling and eye lubricants/ointment used during and after surgery.

Please consider sharing photographs so we can actually have a better idea of what is bothering you.

The description does not help other than to tell us that you are having an issue that is bothering you after surgery.  Consider reposting with representative photographs.  Thanks.

White line after blepharoplasty

Providing a photograph with your eyes closed will help us better evaluate the problem. It seems that the white line you are referring to is where the scar healed. Upper blepharoplasty scars are placed in the crease and heal nicely but they do form what looks like a white line. It usually gets better with time and is not noticeable unless your eyes are closed. 

Mohammed Alghoul, MD