What is the best recovery position for medial thigh lift?

Should I recover in the prone or supine position from a medial thigh lift? What are the pros and cons of both? I'd like to combine it with a brazilian butt lift but won't if it would compromise the thigh lift incisions. Thanks.

Thigh lift recovery

After a medial thigh lift the position for sleeping and healing is of no consequence.You can lie in any position you feel comfortable in.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Best way to recover from medial thigh lift

Every surgery has her/his approach - this is mine:

1. No garment
  2. Shower to clean groin after every use of toilet.
  3. No garment x 2 weeks to keep incision clean, dry
  4. Position - no particular position needed.
This can be done with a BLL.
Its chief problem is infection - be sure to take at least 2 weeks off from all activity. Best wishes.

Post-Operative Positioning Following Thigh Lift Surgery

There's no question that thigh lift surgery and Brazilian butt lift surgery can be performed at the same setting. When patients undergo isolated thigh lift surgery, they usually lie on their back, but there's no reason for them not to lie on their abdomen following surgery.

When this procedure is combined with Brazilian butt lift, it's essential that patients lie on their abdomen. Lying on the back can create pressure on the freshly grafted fat cells and lead to their loss. This can adversely impact the final aesthetic results.

For this reason, it's essential to discuss these issues with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area. This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

I have combined thigh lift and the Brazilian buttlift with very impressive results.  There are many ways to position yourself after surgery.  I use a variety of liposuction, fat grafting techniques and a variety of body contouring procedures to achieve as smooth a result as possible with the fewest scars. I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.