My lower half of my legs are sagging. Can I achieve any improvement with workout alone? (photos)

I have had two children with a 90 lb then a 70 lb gain and subsequent loss of weight from both. My youngest is now 7. I have had a tummy tuck and breast lift w implants but now I'm at war with sagging skin on my legs and my butt is just sad. I'm 38 and in good health. Question is can I achieve any improvement with workout alone? Seems the harder I try the worse it gets. I can't even wear shorts in the TX heat because of my cellulite knees, saggy thighs and my long butt. I'm confused. Plz help

Saggy butt and thighs

Hello and thank you for your question. As far as I can tell from your photos, I believe that you may obtain a good result with a spiral thigh lift. This will tighten your upper inner thighs, lift the ptotic (hanging butt) and even give you the chance to augment your buttocks with your own tissue. As far as the knees.  This is more difficult and I would suggest liposuction for this, most likely Vasor which is a form of ultrasound that can tighten the skin somewhat. 
Consult with a p.s. who specializes in these types of operatiins.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My lower half of my legs are sagging. Can I achieve any improvement with workout alone?

I use liposuction, fat grafting techniques and a variety of body contouring procedures to achieve as smooth a result as possible with the fewest scars. I would search for the surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results. Look at reviews and before and after pictures on that surgeon's website.

Loose skin of the legs

Thanks for your question.  This is a common problem after weight loss and fluctuations in weight.  Contouring liposuction can help.  There are new Radiofrequency devices such as Vanquish and Thermilase that are promising.  

Excess skin in legs

Firstly, this is quite a common problem after significant weight loss and you are not alone. When we lose weight, the skin does not quite a shrink back to how it was before. Working out may improve the bulk of the muscles (and help tighten a small part of the slack) but is unlikely to have much effect on the skin itself. Most people in this situation may benefit from a thighlift where excess skin is removed from upper and inner thigh/groin area to tighten the skin of the whole thigh. If there is excess fat around the knees/thighs (your photos don't show this part very well), liposuction may help.

Hope this helps.

Anindya Lahiri, FRCS (Plast)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Improve lower legs!

Your photos show you are fit but have a flattened buttock and loose inner upper thighs, a little excess knee fat and what appears to be lower leg looseness.

A thigh lift will tighten the inner upper thighs and a buttock lift - possibly with fat injections (BBL) also - will improve your buttocks.

The lower legs are difficult - anything more than a little liposuction will make them looser and there  is no good lift for the lower legs. But thie lower leg has little muscle. It is mostly fascia attaching muscle to the knee.
In this area consider spot liposuction of the knees plus one of the office treatment machines such as Vanquish to try to tighten the rest of this area. Best wishes.