How much does Restylane Lyft cost?

What is the average price for this injectable?

Restylane Lyft

There is significant variability in the cost of Restylane Lyft. In Baltimore, the price ranges from $500 - $800 per syringe. My patients often require more than one syringe to achieve their desired result. I think it is critical to have the procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon who does a high volume of injectables. You should ask to see before and after pictures of their patients as well. Hope this helps.

Cost of Restylane Lyft

The price of restylane lyft will be less than voluma in your area. We charge $600/syringe for restylane lyft.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Restylane Lyft costs

The cost of Restylane Lyft can vary in each practice.  In our market, the average price varies from $500 - $800 / syringe.  The actual procedure cost does depend on the number of syringes that are needed to obtain the desired result.  The results vary by injection technique and the amount of product used.  There is a wide range of injection skills out there.  I would recommend that you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who does a high volume of injectables.

Cost of Restylane Filler

If you have been getting Perlane,  you will be paying the same price since Restylane Lyft is the newly branded Perlane!  We price the Restylane Lyft more than Restylane and less than Voluma since it is used for different injection sites and has a different longevity.

Pricing Restylane Lyft

#RestylaneLyftPricing will be somewhat comparable to Voluma, however, since it does not have the same longevity , you might find it to be less over the long run. Often, with additional syringes injected at one time, the cost can be better.  Overall, expect over 12 months of improvement!

How much is Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is Perlane, rebranded. The price should be whatever an office was already charging for Perlane. The product has not changed, just the name.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Restylane Lyft/Tear Troughs/ Liquid Face Lift/Hyaluronic Acids

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, expertise, anesthesia, and length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz