Can a tubal reversal be done at the same time as Tummy Tuck?

Also how would that affect the overall total cost?

This has got to be one of the strangest questions I've seen here.  

While sometimes pelvic surgery like hysterectomy or bladder suspension can be combined with a tummy tuck, tubal reversal at the time of tummy tuck would be little counterproductive since the tubal reversal is surely not being done just for grins but so you can have another baby.! Tummy tucks should be done after childbearing.  The exception to this is with a massive weight loss patient who needs some excess skin removed.

Good luck with your tubal reversal!

Hi-

Yes it is feasible to perform a tubal reversal at the same time of your tummy tuck. Discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon at the time of your consultation to coordinate schedules. Good Luck!! 

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tucks after all kids are done

It doesn't make good sense to do a tubal reversal and TT at the same time since TT's should be reserved until after all kids are born.

Tubal reversal and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. Yes you can have both procedures done at the same time with proper coordination of medical specialists.  That being said, the best time to have a tummy tuck is after you have completed having children. I would not recommend having a tummy tuck if you are planning a pregnancy. 

Dr. Marcus Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Possible, but if you are thinking about having more children, I would wait to have the tummy tuck until you have completed your family.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD