If my wound infected ? (Photo)

I had my (2nd) gynecomastia surgery 4 days ago. Today I replaced the bandage and I noticed yellow dots (pus?) and light redness below the right incision. I am not sure if it's an infection because it's not located directly on the wound and I don't have any fever. The area around both nipples is also extremely swollen but I think this is normal. I am prescribed Cefalexin 500mg, 3 times a day Could you please see the attached picture and tell me what you think ? Thank you

Best to Contact Your Plastic Surgeon

If you have concerns about your #healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.