Is this ptosis?

I don't know if this is a lazy eye or what I feel like I could even be slightly cross eyed. Is there any non-surgical treatments to this?

Is this lazy eye?

Thank you for asking your question. You have ptosis (drooping of the eyelid), but it is difficult to evaluate if your eyes cross from the photo. You might have pseudostrabismus (the appearance of crossed eyes) while the eyes are actually aligned properly. See an Oculoplastic Surgeon in person for comprehensive evaluation.
Good luck,

This is bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

It is pretty severe upper eyelid ptosis and likely covered by health insurance.  There are no non-surgical treatments for this.  You need to identify a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon in your area for this.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that will help you find someone close to home for care.  Confirm that they accept your health insurance.

Eyelid ptosis = droopy upper eyelid

Yes you do have eyelid ptosis (droopy upper eyelids). The only effective treatment is eyelid ptosis surgery which can be done under local anesthesia with quick recovery. See video and link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

It appears that you do have right eyelid ptosis with partial obstruction of your pupil due to lack of function of the eyelid elevator complex.  Crossed eyes or a "lazy eye" refers to problems with the muscles that move the eyeball itself, not the eyelid.  There are no non-surgical treatments of true ptosis.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon