I have one eye smaller than the other. When tired the smaller eye eyelid droops down further. Any suggestions? (photos)

Is there anything that could be done to make more eyes look more even? It notices more when I am tired. Because one eye is smaller, just wondering if anything can be done? I also have one green eye and one blue eye!

One Eye Smaller Than The Other

A forward gaze picture would be helpful, however, you appear to have ptosis (drooping) of the left upper eyelid.  Your left eyebrow is clearly elevated (strained) in an attempt to raise the lid in a subconscious effort to improve your field of vision.  I recommend that you find a qualified Oculoplastic Surgeon in your area to treat the problem. A few simple tests are required to make certain the problem is limited to the one eye and to ensure a successful outcome. Best of luck.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

The photo is not good.

The photo suggests you have left upper eyelid ptosis.  I recommend that you see a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a website with a regional directory.  This will help you find a highly qualified oculplastic surgeon to assess you.  The will discuss the best options to correct upper eyelid ptosis.

Ptosis repair

The picture is to close and would recommend better pictures. The upper lid is sagging and you try to compensate with raising your eyebrow. I would recommend in person consultation for further evaluation .

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon