If PMT increases my breasts size, would i also notice an implant of 25cc increase in round moderate profile? (photos)

I have a breast augmentation of 225 and 250cc, left and right. I went from a 32D to 32DD/E. I am only happy with the size when i have PMT and breasts enlarge. If i am noticing the difference during PMT, would i also notice larger implants of 25cc increase? Of course i would not consider a re-op for such a small increase, but the surgeon said i restricted him by saying I didn't want to go too big so he put the smaller size in and it upsets me as they could have done with been filled out more

Thank you for the question and photos. I would not recommend you to undergo secondary procedure for 25 cc. Usually 100 cc may alter your breast by one cup size. This varies with each patient and it is best to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Secondary Surgery

Thank you for your question. I would not recommend undergoing secondary breast augmentation surgery to increase by 25cc.
I recommend that you meet with your Plastic Surgeon to discuss goals and options.

All the best

If PMT increases my breasts size, would i also notice an implant of 25cc increase in round moderate profile?

It is very hard to say whether a 25 cc increase in breast implant will match the size change with PMT.  I for one would not recommend an implant exchange to only increase your size by 25 cc.