Forehead lowering in Scotland or England, GB?

Hi, I have already had hair follicle transplant 10 years ago but I still have an incredibly high forehead. I am wanting to get my hairline lowered. Can you recommend any brilliant surgeons that perform this procedure in Scotland or England? Thanks
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 1

Finding a surgeon in the UK

Possibly the best way to look for a surgeon is through Realself.  If yuou can not find one here, you might see our Dr. Bessem Farjo or Nillafer Farjo,. both hair transplant surgeons in England. They are very much experts in hair transplantation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.