My doctor didn't remove any gland and created a deformity after gynecomastia surgery. Can I get a refund?

I went to Todd Koch for gynecomastia surgery and he did not remove any gynecomastia, he instead lipo'd around the gland and also created a deformity with my skin. When I went to him with my concerns, he grabbed my chest and said he could not feel any gland and insisted he did a good job even though he clearly did not. I had to get a revision in which I was classified as a medium-large patient and I ended up receiving excellent results besides the deformity. Is there anything I can do about this?

Refund After Surgery

Hello, and thank you for your question. Do you have any pictures? Before and after? This could definitely be something that will take the details of your contract with the surgeon, and then if you are wanting a refund instead of a repair you may have to take legal action with the surgeon. Best of luck to you!

i m sorry you feel disappointed with your result
have you got any pictures?
all the best