After Veneers I have very little space between the two front tooth, will this go away?

Hi.. I have my venners now for 18 days and I like it but the only problem I have with them is the space!? I told my self that the gum is swollen and after treating it with salt and massage it will close the space.should I wait more? Is it normal?

Dark Triangle

I'm assuming the space you're referring to is the triangle in between the teeth. This space may or may not fill in with gum tissue. It depends on certain parameters on how the bone support around the teeth is. However, if it doesn't fill in, there is a way to fill the space and that's by using a filler material such as Juvederm in the gum tissue. The down side is that it has to be redone periodically. Hopefully, in your situation maybe the temps pushed up on the gum and now that the veneers are done, the gum will continue to fill in. 

Triangle between veneers #DrSoftTouch

The triangle you see between your two front teeth may or may not fill with gum tissue. I would recommend speaking with the dentist who placed your veneers about your concerns since he/she knows the specifics of your case. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
Saint Louis Dentist

Teeth Gap

Well, gap is not looking weird but if you still want to fill the space between your teeth consult with your dentist because he or she will be the best person to give proper advice.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist