What would you recommend on fixing a dented scar? (photos)

I had a cyst removed from my scalp about 7 months ago. The area where the cyst used to be has become a dent in my head. I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix this dent. I would really prefer not having any more scalp removed if I can help it. I'm not worried about the scar, just the dent.

Scar on scalp

The scar on your scalp is difficult to fully assess from the photo.  It may be that a filler can be injected into the scar to fill in the lost volume.  An in person consultation is the only true way to assess what you would best need.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in scar treatments for the best results.

What would you recommend on fixing a dented scar?

In my over the internet opinion fat grafting with rigotomies would be my choice. But best to obtain in person opinions... My fee would be $2,000. 

Dent on Head and Treatment Options

Fillers such as fat or silicone to this area work very well for permanent indented scars. Sometimes a subcision procedure can help.  Best, Dr. Emer.