My teeth are still crooked/slanted and ugly after braces, can I fix them with veneers? (photos)

I'm 20. I had braces for 2 and a half years and got them taken off last month. I am extremely unhappy with my awful results. I told my orthodontist the teeth weren't straight and she said "I wouldn't take them off if I wasn't 100% satisfied." My teeth are crooked, the right side is sticking out, and the left side is slanting. I hate them so much and now I'm embarrassed to even smile.

Veneer Treatment

I think your dentist didn't provide you proper treatment. You should visit some experienced for the veneers treatment.

San Diego Dentist

Veneers will be a great option

I am sorry you do not feel good about your smile.  If you desire improvements, you are a really good candidate for porcelain veneers. You could actually have minimal preparation veneers and improve the shape, color and alignment of your smile without drilling away enamel as required by conventional veneer treatment.  I encourage you to visit an experienced cosmetic dentist who could show you cases they have done like yours and go over all of the options available.

Unhappy with orthontic result

I am really sorry that you have had an unsatisfactory orthodontic result.  Porcelain veneers may provide you with the desired cosmetic outcome; however, I would strongly recommend speaking with another orthodontist first; to see if he/she is able to finish to your satisfaction what the previous orthodontist was unable to do.

Steven M. Goldy, DDS

Steven Goldy, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist