I have fillings in my front teeth, I need a solution. Some doctors told me veneers, some told me eMax crowns?

So I have fillings in my 6 front teeth, and every year or so it gets yellow or changes colors and it really bugs me. I keep changing the fillings every year until the last doctor made a huge gap between my front teeth while removing the filling. I consulted many doctors some of them told me veneers, some of them said no it will eventually fall. Others said just get emax crowns, but I don't want to file down my whole teeth! What should I do in such situation?! :( I want a permanent solution.

Crowns or veneers #DrSoftTouch

Many things need to be taken into consideration when determining if crowns or veneers are the best option, including your bite and the size of the fillings on those teeth. Both can give beautiful esthetic results. I would recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dentist to determine which option would give you the best, long term result. I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Crown vs veneers

remember emax is material . its difficult to say anything with out seeing yr case. so its my request to upload pics, so i can guide u better. only difference between crown and veneer is less preparation is required in veneers. u can go for emax crown or emax veneer.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist

Veneers or Crowns?

The determination whether you need veneers or full crowns will depend on the size of the filings you currently have, which surfaces of the teeth the fillings are on, your bite (the way the and lower front teeth touch when you bite), and also the skill and expertise of your dentist. I would recommend a consultation with a experienced cosmetic dentist to determine the best treatment option for you which will give you the best long-term result.