Scalp smoothness after hair transplant?

Are there ways to enhance the scalp smoothness after hair transplant After 16 months my scalp is not smooth, it is getting better than before but it is still not smooth under each hair there is like tiny shiny dot, it is like there is acne under each hair They are the same dots at time of doing the surgery looking to the whole area is like looking to a dirty pond under sun, Is there any type of laser or treatment can help in this ? If i remove the hair can the scalp become smooth again

There is no procedure to un-do scarring. If you have skin issues it is best to see a doctor for an examination

There is no procedure to un-do scarring.  If you have skin issues it is best to see a doctor for an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Smooth scalp

As it is improving over time I would leave it alone. Doing laser treatments etc can damage the hair. I wouldn't recommend removing the hair as there is no guarantee that the bumps will completely go away, and you will be left with no hair. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Dots under each transplanted hair

These dots under each transplanted hair results when your surgeons don't trip the skin disc when they do the FUE.  We always trim this off

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon