Can RN's administer Botox in Georgia?

Can RN's administer Botox in Georgia?

Thank you for the great question. As long as the RN’s are in a doctor’s office and under the doctors supervision they can inject Botox. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Who can inject Botox in Georgia?

I'm in Georgia.  An RN can inject Botox in Georgia, but only in a medical office under direct supervision of a physician, who has to be on-site during treatments.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Go with an expert for Botox

I'm not sure about the state of GA. I do recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your goals and best treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer

Botox and nurses

I am licensed in a number of states including GA.  RN's can inject Botox as long as they are in a doctor's office and under his supervision

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Can RN's administer Botox in Georgia?

Each state has their own laws in regards to who can administer Botox and other medical treatments.  I would check with the Georgia Composite Medical Board to see if RN's are allowed to treat patients with Botox in Georgia or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon