MY calve hurts for 5 days ongoing , after being injected with botox to shrink the muscles, should I be worried?

I went to have both my calves injected with botox to shrink the muscle. 1 calve started hurting, not the same day or the next day, but like 2 or 3 days later, the pain already last for about a week, about scale of 4 I would say, and its not getting any better.Should I worry about it? It felt more like nerve pain than muscle soreness.If my nerve is damaged, or anything is damaged, will it be reversible? When will it go away?

Calf Pain Post Botox Treatment

It is unusual to have late onset calf pain after Botox injections. I recommend following up with your provider for an evaluation. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Calf pain post botox

It is best to follow up with your provider for an assessment.  Late onset calf pain would not be normal after botox injections.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Calf pain

I would recommend follow up with your provider for evaluation. Calf pain is an atypical symptom to have.