Can a chin implant make my profile more proportional and give definition to my face?

I have a weak chin and have started being conscious about it 5 years ago. Since that I am pushing mandibula forward to make it look normal. Since mandibula is in unnatural position for a few years, I feel pain in ear area and crunch in tempomandibular joint. If I hold my jaw in normal position than I have retreating,weak chin. Would implant give me the look I have when I hold jaw normal or even better defined? ( 1. pic is natural position and 2. when I'm holding it forward.)

Your profile confirms a receding chin. I cannot day anything about the width of your chin.
My preference is to use a silastic chin implant, placed via an intraoral route.
You would make an excellent candidate.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years. From the photos, your chin is weak. A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty. I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery which will balance out your nose on profile as well.

Hope this helps.

Chin Implant Evaluation

Thanks for your post and photos. In my view, you would be an excellent candidate to consider a chin augmentation with silastic chin implants to improve your profile and facial aesthetics. 

Chin implants are made in a nice variety of natural sizes and shapes. They can be placed through an intra-oral incision to avoid any external incisions and are very popular, yielding nice results. 

Search for an experienced physician for an in-person consultation. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon