How much would a custom jaw and chin implant cost? (Photos)

I've always had a small jaw and chin compared to the rest of my face, especially my nose. instead of a rhinoplasty to balance the nose, I'm considering a custom jaw/chin implant for a more masculine result. The price tends to very a lot, and I'm looking for a rough estimate, and any suggestions, based on the attached photos.

Custom Jawline Implant

A custom jawline implant that includes the entire jawline from chin back to the jaw angles is  procedure that will cost in the range of $12,000 to $14,000 for all costs involved. Based on your own morphed images it is not an absolute that you need custom chin and jaw angle implants. Your dimensional needs may well be suited for standard chin and jaw angle implants.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The photographs demonstrate an overly projecting nose, and an under projecting chin.  Consider performing a rhinoplasty to decrease the projection of the nose and reduce the hanging columella.  A closed rhinoplasty can accomplish making all the required changes with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Patients rarely need a custom chin implant due to the fact that the implants themselves are composed of Silastic which can be custom carved according to patient's unique anatomy.  In addition, there also manufactured in a very large array of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of the consultation and examination.  In our practice, we use Implantech Silastic chin implants for the last 25 years with an excellent success rate.  Both a rhinoplasty and a chin implant procedure can be performed  at the same time, or separately.  For many  before and after results of this combination and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Jaw and chin

You would benefit from a chin implant and possible fat grafting to the mandible.Prices vary widely from surgeon to surgeon.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Jaw line implant and chin contouring

The price does vary since there are varying materials and approaches. Cost should not the determining factor. The Surgeon must have good experience in the procedures and artistically understand the balance achievable. Your 'simulations' are reasonable.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

How much would a custom jaw and chin implant cost?

Hi, based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is weak as are the mandibular angles.   The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.
  • Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 
     I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.