What is This Cord Like Tendon/muscle Under my Arm? What Shall I Do? (photo)

OK So about 2 to 3 years ago, i was training for cross fit games, i guess i wasn't properly warmed up at the time, and i needed to do muscle ups, a pull up into a dip on a pull up bar, and first rep in i struggled due to tight shoulders and one shoulder rotated over the bar and the other one didn't, my weight pushed me down, and i believe i tore my bicep and pectoral. i was 230lbs 6'2. After the bruising went away, i have a string like cord under my arm and but no pain, just tight. what is this?

Post-Traumatic Axillary Deformity

Your pictures and history suggests a musculotendinous injury following exercise. This has resulted a noticeable deformity of your axilla. Under these circumstances, it's appropriate to consult an orthopedic surgeon. This surgeon should be able to perform an examination and identify your specific injury. Based on these findings, a treatment plan can be developed to address your deformity.

What is This Cord Like Tendon/muscle Under my Arm?

I would suggest consulting with an orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine doc to diagnose this. If it is just a scar it can be divided in the office with some local anesthesia.

Thanks, best wishes.