Which procedure could make my face thinner and have more of a narrow shape? I have a very round face (Photo)

Slimming a round face

Slimming a round face is a very common request from patients.  There are several different options to slim the face depending on what type of results you are looking for, including non-surgical and minor procedures.  Many times, weight loss does not account for a slimmer face.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you might look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Narrowing the wide face.

Unfortunately the only way to do what you need is to loose excess fat in the face by weight reduction . Other treatments will create an imbalance or worse.