I'm 18 yrs old and have no beard and moustache as mention below. What can I use? (photos)

Sir I have no beard and moustache am 18 yes old.what can I use pls help me

Beard transplant at young age

Not everyone will grow out a full beard, this is an individual trait.   You can ask your father what his facial hair appearance was at age 18.  This will give you a better idea of what to expect.  At age 18, I would not offer a beard hair transplant.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Facial hair growth is a genetic trait. If you have very little facial hair there isn't much you can do to increase the growth

Facial hair growth is a genetic trait.  If you have very little facial hair there isn't much you can do to increase the growth.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bard growth

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon