I live in Cincinnati Ohio. And need a tummy tuck?

Hello, I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I have 3 children of my own and was a surrogate 2 times one birth was a single and the other was triplets. People always ask me if I'm pregnant and my oldest is 8. I want a tumm tuck.I'm on a budget and looking for a University where the students do the procedure. Does anyone k ow of any and the contact info.Thank you!

Greetings

Thank you for your question. I would recommened that you search for a Board certified plastic surgeon perform for safety and results.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Resident's Clinic

Many teaching programs have a residents clinic and many do not. Check with UC's plastic surgery department.

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  Any university hospital will perform this type of surgery but in my opinion, I would recommend having a board certified plastic surgeon perform it for the safest and optimal results. Most practices off different types of payment plan so I would ask about this during your consultation. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Resident Clinics

Try Univ Cincinnati, Wright State University and Ohio State.     .                             .                  .                                                              .

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Thank you for your question.  Resident clinics are an excellent option for you and I would advocate calling the plastic surgery department at the ohio state university for an appointment in the chief resident's clinic.  Hope this helps.