Groin lumps after full tummy tuck and liposuction (Photo)

I had a full tummy tuck, liposuction of the thighs, knees, and hamstring area, breast lift, and breast implants about 10 days ago. Around the groin area/ hip flexor area, I have developed some hard lumps that are causing me pain and make it troublesome to walk. Is this normal?

Groin Lumps After TT, BA & Lipo

Interesting question.  Obviously, your primary plastic surgeon, having both done the surgery and seen you in person, would be the best person to give you the most educated guess as to what the lumps you have are.
That being said, my best guess based on location, where your incisions are for the lipo, and having surgeries both above and below this location, would be that you are experiencing swollen LYMPH NODES.  Inguinal nodes drain both the lower abdomen and the upper thighs.  Since these areas have been surgically injured, injury fluid and some particles may have settled in these nodes, swelling them temporarily.  
I highly recommend you speak to your personal plastic surgeon at this point.