Is 700cc on each side enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

I am in Asia, I have seen a few doctors. One doctor said i only could get 200 on each side, another said he can do 700cc. Will 700 cc be enough?

BBL

Based on the pictures posted, you have more fat in the flanks, complete removal of that fat in the flanks would reshape the buttock area. Liposuction of the abdomen, and flanks and transferring all the purified fat to the buttock area including the hip to round the buttock is the ideal situation for you

Is 700cc on each side enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift? = Possibly #BBL #brazilianbuttlift #fattransfer

BBL is ideally performed in patients with moderate overweight to have a great result. However in patients with mild overnight, BBL can deliver a great body shape and augmented if candidates for total fat transfer amounts around 500cc. The "escence" of the BBL if not the just the fat transfer to the butt alone, but the reshaping of the torso with liposuction. By making the waist small with liposuction, the butt will look automatically bigger and therefore it will look-like augmented (like the picture in the link before. That patient only underwent 300 cc of fat transfer per each side = 600 total)

John Mesa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon