Is this photoshop version of my rhinoplasty attainable in real life? (Photo)

Primarily, I wish to bring down my doral hump into a slight slope. This, however, might make my nose look long. So on top of that, perhaps the length can be altered by 1-2 centimeters. Here's is an image I edited on my own. Although given, a consultation is required to truly find out whether or no this is possible, is it still a possibility?

Reasonable rhinoplasty expectations.

Your photoshop results are very similar to computer imaging, and are largely achievable with conservative reduction techniques, I would say. Seek out an experience rhinoplasty specialist.

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realistic Rhinoplasty Expectations

Your goals seem very realistic. The morphed results provide a natural, non-surgical result.  Consult with a specialist who's noses you like.

This result seems reasonable

The overall change seems like it would be appropriate. My only concern would be how small you have made your nasal tip – this may not be achievable depending on the thickness of your skin. An in-person examination would answer that question quite readily.

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is this photoshop version of my rhinoplasty attainable in real life?

Though I am sure that the result will not look exactly like the goal, I think that the modifications are reasonable.

Yes, Attainable Result

Yes, the profile result that you have shown is quite attainable. It involves reducing a modest hump, elevating the tip of your nose slightly, and then performing osteotomies to maintain the ideal width of your nose. I  assume that you are happy with the front view of your nose since you haven't provided photos? Keep in mind that sometimes the front view is the more difficult result to achieve.  You appear to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty and should be pleased with the outcome if you find a capable surgeon.

Brock Ridenour, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Photoshopped rhinoplasty proposal

The simulated/Photoshopped image appears quite reasonable. There are some factors, such as very thick skin, that can limit the ability of a surgeon to achieve that result precisely, but if your skin is not too stiff or thick, the profile view certainly seems realistic.

--David C. Pearson, M.D.
Pearson Facial Plastic Surgery®

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Hump reduction

The edited image does look attainable.  This would involve bony and cartilage hump reduction and osteotomies. I would be careful that if you want a slope, it be minimal as overresection in this area may lead to nasal valve narrowing and nasal  obstruction.

The nose can  shortened somewhat but the aim should be for millimeters, not centimeters.

J. Andrew Bartlett, MD, FRCS
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realistic rhinoplasty goal?

Realistic rhinoplasty goal? Yes--IF u see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses like the one u have shown.

Thank you for the photos and I think the result is obtainable though I think you meant millimeters rather then centimeters.  An examination is obviously needed

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Is this attainable in real life?

What you show probably is obtainable with rhinoplasty. Many practices will use computer simulation for planning and communication of possible rhinoplasty results. Your idea of hump reduction and some tip rotation or shortening are indeed attainable.