How Much Does a Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment Cost?

Cellulaze cost with Dr. Lowen in Mountain View, CA

We are pleased to offer Cellulaze in our Mountain View office.  We have been treating patients since April, 2012,and are gratified by the results. The time required to treat a patient does vary with the degree of cellulite. A treatment area is considered an area about 8 1/2 by 11", the size of a sheet of paper. The current cost is 4,000 for this area, bilaterally, not per side. The second area is 2,500, and the third area, 2,500.  The range will be 4,000 to 9,000.

As a highly experienced Smartlipo user, I found the transition to the Cellulaze very easy. Doctors who have never used the Smartlipo platform may find it takes them some time to get the feel for how the procedure is done right under the skin.  This is not quite as quick a procedure as some have stated, in my opinion.  There is meticulous preparation involved to correctly mark the skin. Marking is key to a good result. Then the patient is prepped, draped and local tumescent anesthetic is gradually introduced to the subdermal layer.  This layer is more sensitive to infiltration than the deep fat, so the infiltration has to be done slowly and carefully to minimize patient discomfort.  Then some time has to elapse for the anesthetic to take effect.  

Then the procedure is done in a three-step process: treatment of the bulging fat areas, laser cutting of the restrictive bands, or septae, and finally treating the underside of the skin to thicken and tighten it.  This is done systematically, each 5 x 5 cm square receiving the appropriate amount of energy at each stage.

Patients are most comfortable and relaxed if they are given some oral pre-medication. Similar to Smartlipo, at the end of the procedure, the patient is put into a garment and they are ready to go home.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

How much does Cellulaze for cellulite cost?

We are now accepting consultations for Cellulaze in Sacramento, California and depending on what your specific needs are it will begin at about $2500 for a small treatment area and top out at about $5000 for a full treatment of thighs and buttocks. Cellulaze is part of the SmartLipo TriPlex system in my office and in some cases a patient may want to have a little SmartLipo of an area along with Cellulaze so as a combination procedure there will be adjustments in cost. We like to try to give breaks where we can by combining procedures that will help the patient achieve the best results possible. Even the extensive full area Cellulaze will only take a little over an hour in most cases and the results have shown to last multiple years in the testing. I would say I agree with Dr. Koneru that it will last at least a year and from what I've read it may last quite a bit longer.

Do make sure you visit a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who offers Cellulaze. In the mean time, avoid other non-proven and expensive methods of cellulite treatments except diet and exercise which may reduce the appearance but often doesn't get rid of it.

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

The cost of Cellulaze

Cellulaze is a new technology and the pricing varies depending on where you live and how many providers are doing the procedure. We are happy to be the first Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to offer this treatment in our area. Our pricing will be based on the surface treated and would require an assessment in the office to give the exact amount charged. Basically, the smaller the area the lower the price and the larger the area the more it will cost. The minimum charge will be approximately $4,000 which is what the average is so far across the US.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Cellulaze cost estimate

This is a wonderful question! Cellulaze is an amazing modality allowing your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon the ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite with one single treatment! Cellulaze offers the only permanent solution to cellulite by treating the problem areas specifically for each of the issues that result in the appearance of rippling and dimpling . I typically will partner this procedure with Smart liposuction as well as breast augmentations and other body contouring procedures. In my practice I price out 6" x 8" areas with the first area being $1500 and $1000 per each additional area added. Depending on the amount of time required in my operating suite you are able to permanently treat your cellulite for an average cost of $7000. Please remember that the longevity of the Cellulaze treatment result is dependent on maintaining a healthy life style as with any cosmetic surgery. Cellulaze is an exciting and lasting option for patients are tired of looking at unwanted cellulite. I wish you luck!

Ronald Downs, MD, FACS
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze cost

Dear Kbrite10,

The cost of cellulaze varies depending how much needs to be treated.  Larger or multiple areas of cellulite will take more time and be more costly.  The best way to determine cost would be to visit an experienced surgeon who could provide this treatment for you.

A starting cost for one symmetrical area of the body would be about $3000.

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze cost

It is $3500-$7000 and lasts for a long time, and you can maintain your results with a healthy lifestyle.

Cellulaze cost

In my opinion, you should select a surgeon by expertise, patient satisfaction and cost. Ask to see the doctor's before and after pictures.
Cellulaze cost is based upon size of the treated area.We try to keep our costs low!
Good luck

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

How much does Cellulaze Cost

We are currently offering special discounts for Cellulaze in the Orlando area. Our initial treatments start at around $4000 and subsequent areas are discounted to $2500.
The entire posterior thighs and buttock can be treated for around $6500.

Cost of Cellulaze

This question could differ depending on who performs this procedure and where it takes place. The price of Cellulaze could range anywhere from $2500-$4700, depending on how many areas are being treated. It is best to consult with a surgeon and get their opinion on what is best for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment: Cost is Important But Should Not Be Your First Question

Cellulaze is a remarkable answer to the problem of Cellulite. But price shopping alone can get you into trouble. This is a highly skilled procedure and I would suggest that you never discount your face and body!

You should know the answers to the following:

1. Where is the procedure performed? An operating room or a non-sterile area?
  2. What type of relaxing medication or anesthesia will I receive?
  3. Does the doctor evaluate me or a sales person?
  4. Have the staff members of the doctor had the procedure?
  5. Is the doctor Board Certified?
  6. Is the doctor available to me 24 hours per day if I have a question?
  7. Does the doctor also perform liposuction procedures?

Once you are satisfied with these answers than cost is a factor. At Accents Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa in Sterling Heights, Michigan we charge per area. The minimum charge is $3000 and the average person usually needs two area and the package runs $5000. Many will have liposuction combined at the same time.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon