Can I get surgery to remove piercing holes on my face?

Piercing hole scars on the skin

I would begin with twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum, followed by surgical scar revision to close up your piercing holes. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Hole Piercing -- Surgical Revision

Yes This can be improved with surgery.  Please see an expert to determine what treatment is best.  Dr. Emer.

Thank you for your question.  In many instances piercing holes can be removed but will require an incision and subsequent scar on the face.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. 

Yes, typically what happens is skin grows into the piercing tract and needs to be removed. For a small piercing 1 or 2 sutures in the skin piercing is all you need to repair the wound and scarring is minimal. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon