I cut my hand using blade. There are several cut marks on my hand. It's been for 5years. How to remove scars permanently?

Unfortunately scars are for the most part permanent. Scar revision is just as it sounds; it will only revise and make the scar appear smaller or more faded. You would need an in person consultation with an board certified plastic surgeon because, every case is different. At the consultation the doctor would go over what are the best options for your particular case. Good luck and have a great day!

Scars resulting from cutting

Cutting scars are usually permanent. I would use a combination of IIT, fractional lasers, and surgical scar revision to reduce the extent of your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS