Bubble skin on arm lift stitches, what are these? (photos)

I had arm lift surgery a week ago and I lifted my arms today to check under my armpit and saw these weird bubble skin things by my incisions what are these??? Do I have to be worried?

Arm lift

Those look like normal swelling and healing of the incisions which is temporary.Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is recommended.

Swollen tissue?

Thanks for your question. There's no way for me now what the cause is just by looking at a picture, but if I had to guess - it looks like swollen tissues with suture material in between. To address your concerns so soon after surgery, I recommend you bring this up with your plastic surgeon. Congratulations on your new arms! Best wishes on the rest of your healing. Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD