5 weeks post op breast reduction. Noticed a split in incision. (photos)

I'm traveling and just noticed a little hole in my incision. It's dry and seems okay. No pain. Just worried it could get bad? My apt inst for a other week or so, should I make it sooner?

5 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. Five weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Incision post Breast reduction

Thank you for your question.  In reviewing your photos there appears to be small opening that could be either a small stitch abscess or just a small separation of the incision.  If this happens to one of my patients I usually tell them to keep the area clean they may wash with soap and water and then apply some type of antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin or bacitracin as long as you are not allergic Also apply a Band-Aid.  It is important to contact your plastic surgeon who will be able to give you their recommendations and arrange for follow up .

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Incision issue

Your incision in general looks good. It looks like you have one spot where perhaps a sutures is "spitting".  Best to be evaluated in person.