How long after a tummy tuck should you wait until wearing high heels again? Like 4 plus inch heels?

Heals

I will have a different answer. I think heals put more stress on your core , so I recommend 4-6 weeks.  be careful

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Try wait 4-6 weeks

Thank you for your enquiry.   I feel  that you should be able to wear high heels again when you feel fit to take on light exercise.  This is usually at the four to six week mark.  I feel that high heels may add risk to the possibility of a fall which would be most detrimental to your recovery.I hope this is of some help.

Geoffrey Barnett, MBBS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Post tummy tuck instructions

Dear K,
  After doing your due diligence and choosing the right surgeon for you, hopefully, based on the surgeon being experience board certified plastic surgeon and checking the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, as well as the reviews on 'Realself' , it is very important that you protect your investment.
    Follow the surgeon's instruction and be careful not to damage your result. I have seen patients who turned a great surgical result to a mediocre one...
 In my practice, I instruct my tummy tuck patients not to engage in strenuous physical activity and avoid high heels for 6 weeks. Loosing your balance and falling can be hurtful to your good outcome, if it occurs before the healing is complete.
  An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure !
                                       Dr Widder

Shoe choice after abdominoplasty

I think any time after you are comfortable standing up straight, there would be no problem wearing heels. This timing would be something over a week.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon