How can I make eyes more symmetrical?

Hello, I would like my eyes more symmetric to my right side. I am 17 and I've been looking at pictures of myself and I can't tell if this is coginetal. The brows of my right eye sags which I think puts pressure on my right eye. Also, when I lay down, I feel as if my right eye is under pressure when closing my eyes... I really want them symmetric because i look terrible in photos when one eye is smaller than the other.

Eyelid asymmetry

Looking at your photo I do see some asymmetry.  I would suggest a consultation with an oculolastic surgeon.  You need a hands on exam to see what is going on and if there is anything that can be done to make you more comfortable with your appearance.  Sometimes a simple upper eyelid blepharoplasty can solve the problem but sometimes there is more going on.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Your eyes are fine!

Stop looking in the mirror too much. You may have something asymmetric but it is very minor and no one else will notice. Enjoy your life and stop worrying about your eyes.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Everyone has facial asymmetries. It is normal.  The picture you submitted provides limited information. Have your eyes evaluated by a board certified surgeon.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid difference

You have very minimal difference that probably falls within the normal difference in everyone sides. I think that any surgery to try to correct this will have a bigger chance of making you difference worse than better.

Ok, I agree that you have very slight, barely perceptible asymmetry.

That means fixing it would be very difficult (possibly impossible).  I am concerned that you might have body dysmorphic disorder.  If you are spending many hours a day thinking about, researching, and generally fixated on this issue this is consistent with body dysmorphia.   Other symptoms include avoiding social situations, having the awareness that others are making fun of your concerns.  These symptoms are generally quite uncomfortable.  Surgery is not generally how these feelings are addressed.  We really to not have good surgeries or even non-invasive procedures for addressing small differences.  The answer is cognitive behavioral therapy and psychotherapy to help you learn to have insight in how your brain works.  Psychologist provide this type of therapy.  It is best to find someone who has experience working with body dysmorphic disorder.  As it is not possible to adequately understand your physical concerns so it is also reasonable to personally see an oculoplastic surgeon for an assessment.