Can glycolic acid, Retin-A or chemical peel reduce the appearance of open rhinoplasty scar?

Can glycolic acid, Retin-A or chemical peel reduce the appearance of open rhinoplasty scar? Do you think that if I will use these products on my scar I will cause some damage to this area? I had my rhinoplasty more than a year ago. Is there any surgical solution for my very visible open rhinoplasty scar? (I suffer from breathing problems and I need revision anyway). Thanks in advance

Rhinoplasty: columellar scar

Open approach to rhinoplasty involves an incision across the strip of skin between your two nostrils (columella). I find it important to meticulously close this incision; otherwise it may be obvious that you have had rhinoplasty. Scar revision can be challenging in this area. The shape, the location, tension on the nose and the patient's skin thickness are factors to consider. I'm uncertain about the results with resurfacing (laser, peels, and dermabrasion). The best scar revisions in this area involve cutting out the old scar and closing the incision very carefully. This can be performed during revision rhinoplasty or as a separate procedure. I would discuss this with your surgeon regarding this priority. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon