Can TCA peel be combined with microneedling in one sitting?

I would like the benefit of both but do not have enough downtime to get them done separately.

Yes, a TCA Peel can be combined with microneedling on the same day.

In the hands of an expert, a TCA peel and miconeedling can be combined on the same day.  The TCA peel   must be performed BEFORE the microneeling.  Be sure to see and experience, expert doctor who know what he/she is doing and has lots of experience.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

TCA peel and microneedling on same day

I aggree, these can be done on the same day but do not do the needling first.  This really should be performed by an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microneedling and TCA

These procedures should not be done together; They are both great individually- I recommend microneedling for perioral lines, textural changes of the skin, superficial acne scarring and melasma. The down time is only 3 days. It also boosts collagen production, and it is great for all skin types (even darker skin).

TCA is better for sun damage, precancers, lentigines (sun spots), mottled pigmentation on the neck and face (sun damage also), and occasionally acne as well. I use it with caution on darker skin types (have to do a test spot or lighter peels first).

Consult with your board certified dermatologist to find out which procedure is right for you. You may need more than 1 treatment session to get your desired result. Best, Anita Gill MD

Anita Arora Gill, MD
The Woodlands Dermatologic Surgeon