How long does it take to see results from having Juvederm Voluma injected in your temples?

Voluma results are evident immediately following the injection.  The results continue to improve and show refinement over the next couple weeks.  

I'm glad to hear you are thinking of having your temples injected -- many patients don't understand how much hollowed out temples can "age" you.  Creating a heart shaped face is paramount for appearing youthful.  

Be sure you see a "core" injector (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist). This is because we all have a keen understanding of facial anatomy and the effects of injecting Botox/ Dysport and fillers in different regions of the face.

I wish you well!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I wish you well!

Change is immediate

You should a change in the injected area immediately. However, you will also be swollen following your injections so things will change. I typically tell patients to wait a month before judging their final results. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Change is immediate

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Restore Temples With Voluma

Loss of volume in the temples is one of those subtle changes of aging that doesn't necessarily register consciously, and yet give an immediate impression of being older. Juvederm Voluma will immediately fill in the temple area, rejuvenating your face on the same day of treatment. Over the next few weeks, collagen production stimulated by the injections the presence of the hyaluronic acid filler adds even more volume to the area. You may continue to reap benefits for up to two years. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist with expertise in Voluma injection technique to ensure it is the safest and most effective treatment for your temple hallowing.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Restore Temples With Voluma

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma injections to temples

As people age, the mid face and temples loose volume and are popularly treated with Voluma. Since Voluma is bonded differently, is thicker, and more dense it is appropriate for high volume areas. Voluma results are immediate following injection and are long lasting-up to 2 years. Be sure to schedule your injectable consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon!

Voluma injections to temples

Voluma filler for volume loss in the temples in my NYC practice

Volume loss in the temples makes people look older and more unhealthy and fatigued than they are. Voluma has been a great adjunct tin volume restoration in my practice. The visible effect is seen by my patient immediately after the injection. I often show patients the first treated side with a mirror before I treat the other so they can see the difference easily. Most patients are very happy with their results and as soon as they look in a mirror I generally see a smile develop on their face. There may be some further improvement in the next couple of days but it is not a large part of the change. The bulk of the improvement is in the first day, right after the injection.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Immediate results from Voluma

The results from Voluma are seen immediately after injection. This is true for the temples, as well as anywhere it is injected on the face. You may experience some swelling for a few days following the procedure. So I normally tell patients to wait 7 - 10 days to see the final results of the injections. Please make sure you have injections performed by a board certified plastic surgeon or dermaotlogist to make sure oyu get the best results possible. 

Immediate results from Voluma

Voluma in the Temples

The effect of Voluma injections in the temples or anywhere else in the face are immediate.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Voluma in the Temples

Voluma in temples

The results should be immediate. Voluma is an HA filler so it does not require the body to produce collagen as it does when using Sculptra to the temples. Final results of HA fillers take about 10 days to settle into their final "resting spot". I like Sculptra for the temples.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Voluma in temples

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Temple Fillers -- Radiesse, Sculptra, Voluma, Lyft, Fat, Silicone

I find that HA fillers take 2-4 weeks to see results and often need much more product that synthetic fillers that are semi or fully permanent.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma

Results are immidiate.  Key factor is experience and who how to inject this rather dense filler in areas that you seek improvement.  

Voluma