Wanted a lift very unhappy with outcome!

Got surgery in March. Was supposed to get a lift with fat transfer to breasts. Doctor did transfer then said I won't need the lift because the transfer lifted them. Had check up months ago was told I may need a small lift come back in a few months. It's now 6 months and I'm so unhappy. Like crying over it!! Breasts are heavier, not lifted, fatty under arm pit..I'm seeing doctor tomorrow and my question is, will he do a lift free because they aren't lifted?

Fat transfer

It is impossible to comment with our seeing any pictures and you need to discuss your results with your PS. Placing fat only initially is not the wrong thing to do and you can always have a lift and further fat transfer at this stage. I would discuss the cost of the revision with your PS. 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Your question can only be answered by your physician. However, since the lift was not done originally, you might be charged a reduced fee. Every surgeon has his/her own policy about revision/additional surgery.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for sharing your story. This is something you will need to discuss with your surgeon. Every surgeon has a different policy. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your result.

Best Wishes

Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Harvard-Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician