Wanted a lift very unhappy with outcome!

Got surgery in March. Was supposed to get a lift with fat transfer to breasts. Doctor did transfer then said I won't need the lift because the transfer lifted them. Had check up months ago was told I may need a small lift come back in a few months. It's now 6 months and I'm so unhappy. Like crying over it!! Breasts are heavier, not lifted, fatty under arm pit..I'm seeing doctor tomorrow and my question is, will he do a lift free because they aren't lifted?

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time. 

In your case a lift may be needed as a staged procedure. 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer

It is impossible to comment with our seeing any pictures and you need to discuss your results with your PS. Placing fat only initially is not the wrong thing to do and you can always have a lift and further fat transfer at this stage. I would discuss the cost of the revision with your PS. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Your question can only be answered by your physician. However, since the lift was not done originally, you might be charged a reduced fee. Every surgeon has his/her own policy about revision/additional surgery.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for sharing your story. This is something you will need to discuss with your surgeon. Every surgeon has a different policy. I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your result.

Best Wishes

Theodore T. Nyame MD 

Harvard-Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician