Can I get fat transfer after having breast implants?

I had breast augmentation 2 months ago, but i have gaing weight in my thighs can i transfer these fats to my breasts after having implants in them? I am 400cc under muscle silicon implants. Thank you in advance

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat transfer after Breast Implants

You most definitely can employ fat grafting as a technique to optimize the appearance of your breasts after having breast augmentation with implants.  The use of fat grafting can add volume and increase the thickness of the layer of body fat below the skin.  This may be very useful to help hid any wrinkles of the implant that might be visible in the cleavage region. Adding fat may also make the breasts feel more natural. Some of my patients remark that after fat grafting the don't notice the animation (movement of implant with pectorals muscle activity) of the breast nearly as much.

Brian Kobienia, MD
Edina Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants Fat Augmentation

Candidates for breast enlargment with fat include women and men who have adequate tissue elasticity and coverage.  The procedure is not uncommon, being performed for 25 years now.  

Fat injection to the breasts  for women with submuscular breast implants can fill in the upper and inner poles of the breasts improving the shape and correcting wripples created by the implants.

Since enlargement of 1/2 to one cup size is what is most safely achievable the best candidates for this procedure are those who seek improvement in shape and fullness of the breast not a large augmentation.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Fat transfer

Yes, fat transfer can be performed to improve the feel of your implants and to improve the cleavage and upper pole fullness.  Make sure you see a surgeon who is very experienced in breast fat grafting. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Advisable to wait a little

Its difficult to answer your question without other information. you have not mentioned your height/ weight. Technically, its possible to do fat grafting in conjunction with implants. but i would advise you to wait for at least a month more to let the implant settle down before you take a final call.

Bijoy Methil, MCh, MS, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon