Cost to treat pseudo gynomecastia?

I want to get rid of my pseudo gynomecastia right away right now. i cant bear to live long with this pointy nipples that sticks out every time when its hot outside. However, i wont be able to afford a whole lot on this surgery and was wondering if there is doctors/surgeon near brooklyn new york would help me do the surgery for me at a affordable price. Thanks!

Estimated Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery

According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons the average #cost of #gynecomastia surgery can vary widely. #Surgery quotes should include the procedure itself, operating room facilities, anesthesia fees, surgeon’s fees, medical tests, post-surgery garments, prescription medication and other related costs. Most plastic surgery offices offer convenient finance plans that allow patients to pay a low monthly payment.
Costs will also vary with geographic location. Estimated costs can be found here on RealSelf.com, PlasticSurgery.org or Surgery.org.

Pseudo Gynecomastia Reduction costs

•  Pseudo Gynecomastia reduction cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA and Canada.

• 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures such as lipo also be also performed during the same surgery?
.
#PseudoGynecomastia

Male Gynecomastia Surgery

Simple gynecomastia surgery should take one hour of surgery time. The total cost is $4100 which includes the Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, the Board Certified Anesthesiologist, and the Medicare Approved ambulatory surgery center. Some insurance carriers will compensate for the removal of bilateral breast masses. Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Male Breast Reduction

Hello. From your description you may not need skin removed. A periareolar subcutaneous mastectomy (removal of fat and gland through a small incision on the lower half of the areola borders) may be the solution. Typical cost for this procedure would start at $2,900 I hope that you can get this procedure done because I have seen that it is a life changing surgery.

Jaime Caloca, Jr., MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia surgery

If you are slender but have pointy nipples (we call them puffy nipples), then you do have a form of gynecomastia -- and the only treatment would be surgery.

Please, please don't make your decision for surgery based upon fee alone.  You may think this is a small case and hence not worth a lot but believe me, after having done thousands of gynecomastia operations, treatment for puffy nipples can be exceedingly tricky.

You might do well to read more on my website (captioned below), which is entirely devoted to treatment of gynecomastia.  You can also visit gynecomastia.org, which is a treasure trove of info about gynecomastia.  I would particularly refer you to the section on puffy nipples -- it will be helpful.

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City

Gynecomastia. Sametime cheap is expensive in the long term.

Sametime cheap is expensive in the long term.
How should I choose a surgeon?

Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter. 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery? Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

Cost to treat pseudo gynomecastia?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.